Topic Bay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Rules and conduct V.1-

Go down

-Rules and conduct V.1- Empty -Rules and conduct V.1-

Post by -Ghost Games- Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm

-Rules-
1. No swearing - Simple rule to follow through with.
2. No "bad" pics - What i mean by that is no: nudity, stolen, broken linked, and any other pictures that could be consitered useless or harmful...
3. No spam - We all know this rule and i love this rule - a good forum is a clean forum, with that said... no spamming or it will be deleted and if it gets to a higher level you will be banned
4. No Mass Approvals - By this is mean: "just because you see a moderator group and a VIP group dosen't mean you need to try to join it"... For the record, I will not accept any invites to join the VIP or Moderator groups because you have to be selected to join by the staff.
5. No free ads - When we say no free ads, we mean it... if we spot a free ad you will get banned for a certain number of days depending on how much you "milk" that ad (it is ok to put it in your signature just do not post topics/ replys based on your own webpage...).
6. No bashing - Nobody likes people that don't like them... trust me...
7. (my favorite) No "sucking up" - i know this sounds a little inmature, but when you get right down to it... it really makes sense. It is fine if you are friends with the person in a higher group than you, but just keep in mind it will not change your chances of being one...
8. Bumping rule - There are 2 types of bumps... An idiot bump, and a smart bump. The idiot bump consits of these things: no point at all, rude, spam like, and leaves somewhat a bad image of who you are on the forum. The smart bump consists of these things: a little more info givin than before, a helping tip,and an answer to a past problem. Now, your "smart" bumps don't have to consist of all of these things, but keep in mind these are the ones that are approved.
9. Bump requests - If you don't know when, how, where, or why to bump a topic, feel fre to request a bump! just PM a moderator or myself and give us the link to you topic and we will bump them ourselves. That way, nobody can report you for having an idot bump (although us staff members can be idoits when it comes to bumping... :D )
10. Have fun! - i know it sounds corney, but seriously, what fun is a forum where everyone is a jerk and bashes you? thats right, no forum. so just follow the rules and have fun!

GROUP INFO:
VIPs - Notice, if you are a VIP and inavtive for 10-15 days you will be removed of your VIP position.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SITE TO ASK HOW I MADE THE FORUM OR IF THEY CAN JOIN A HIGHER POSITION GROUP!!!!

-Ghost Games-
-Ghost Games-
-Ghost Games-
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Award Showcase : -Rules and conduct V.1- A_gfx_4 -Rules and conduct V.1- A_eu -Rules and conduct V.1- A_vip
[3 awards]
Mini Group : [Mushroom Club]
User Icon : DOMO!!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

https://topicbay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum